Monday 19 September 2011

40 miles of cycling for 6 km of running ??

For some unknown reason i decided to help DVO out, by being a controller at Carsington pastures next week. So yesterday i cycled 20 miles up their whilst blaring my motivational playlist on my ipod! On route i almost squashed a stoat that was playing chicken with me ... bit i won!!

It took me 1 hour and 40 min to get to their so i had a quick 30 min snooze in the sunshine on the hill side whilst i waited to meet the other controller and planner, we walked and jogged about for an hour or so. We said our goodbyes and parted.
The way home was an amazing cycle, i took a different more off road route that was slightly longer but so much more fun !! I reached 38 mph and averaged 18 mph making my journey home 20 mins quicker.
I got home and dont think i could have been any dirtier!! spent ages cleaning the bike today wish i could just pop it in the shower with me and apply some raddox haha !!

No comments:

Post a Comment